What trends are emerging in digital jobs & how do you increase your chances of success ? A practical session for Shuri Network members.
ABOUT THIS EVENT
The Covid crisis has highlighted the importance of developing staff with data and digital expertise in the NHS and the need to build a more diverse leadership pool in order to improve outcomes, innovation and equality.
The Shuri Network is partnering with Hunter Healthcare, the award-winning talent management provider to provide a series of practical workshops to encourage more women of colour to step forward and succeed in their digital careers.
Our members told us they wanted advice on career pathways and progression and this series will provide:
• Insight into emerging roles in Informatics and health tech
• Improving your visibility as a BAME woman- getting noticed and getting credit
• Leadership skills required – what does to take to succeed ?
• Mentoring – The difference a good mentor can make
• Improving your chances of success : What are employers and recruitment agencies looking for ?
• Positive role model stories/career paths – sharing success stories to motivate and inspire others to develop their careers
• How to get shortlisted and interview tips